WTB: Robotron mini marquee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanted: Robotron mini marquee

Anyone have one for sale or trade?

Scott C.

Todd

Good Luck, thats a hard one to find, all the mini Robo marquee's on all
three of my machines were flaking,they all seem to be that way, the
only people that Repro them now are Classicarcadegrafix.com I believe
they are 24.95, I did buy one of them, its just a Mylar insert that can
be backlit, colors are a little off, its not bad , has all the
copyrights on it but it is missing Constantino's signature for some
reason. Its the only alternative right now out there. Good Luck! Todd

Scott Caldwell wrote:
> Wanted: Robotron mini marquee
>
> Anyone have one for sale or trade?
>
> Scott C.

Todd

No, they only make the bezel and cp for the mini Robo's. ........
Todd

arcaderehab wrote:
> I think Phoenix Arcade makes a repro
>
> "Scott Caldwell" <lscottcaldwell@excite.com> wrote in message
> > Wanted: Robotron mini marquee
> >
> > Anyone have one for sale or trade?
> >
> > Scott C.

i do not make the bezel for the robo mini, only the cpo