Hi,
I had to reformat my computer and after I did, I gave all my kids LIMITED
accounts and I am the only admin. My problem is, I changed the password 3
days ago and havent been back since and now I cannot remember the password!!
ANd since there are no other admin, I can't even create a new account. WAHT
DO I DO?? Please help.

Christi

Go to http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/ and download the boot
disk, this will enable you to reset any system password on an NT class
operating system

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

If your using XP Home Edition, boot into safe mode and log into the hidden
"Administrator" account. The password should be blank by default. Then you
can reset the password on your admin account. If the only admin account that
exists is the root Admin account with a password you forgot, then yes you
will need that boot disk that was previously mentioned.

Brian P.
A+, Network+, MCP