Needed: JOKER POKER PINOUTS (56 PIN VERSION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got 4 of these pcbs. They are labelled "JOKER POKER" & have only a single 56
pin connector and are not JAMMA in any way.

I found the pinout for JOKER POKER but it's for a 44 pin plus the 2 extra
connectors for video & power supply.

More than likely my 4 pcbs are aftermarkets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Could it be a 36/72 pin edge connector? That's what a lot of pokies had.

In any case, I'm sending you a PDF of the pinout for a 36-pin board in case.

Bill

> Got 4 of these pcbs. They are labelled "JOKER POKER" & have only a single
56
> pin connector and are not JAMMA in any way.
>
> I found the pinout for JOKER POKER but it's for a 44 pin plus the 2 extra
> connectors for video & power supply.
>
> More than likely my 4 pcbs are aftermarkets.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Mike

Thanks Bill

No it's definitely a 28/56 pin connector much like JAMMA.

Mike