My Ctrl + Alt + Delete isn't working. Any idea why?

Try CTRL + SHIFT + ESC

Your system may have a virus/worm infection. Saying that because some malware disable Task Manager.
So take good steps to insure it gets cleaned up.
For cleanup procedures: See The Parasite Fight Quick Fix Protocol
at <http://www.aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm>

See "Task Manager" at Kelly's XP Korner in the "T" section

Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User
-----

yomama wrote:
> My Ctrl + Alt + Delete isn't working. Any idea why?

johnf

No, but with XP you should be able to perform the same function by
rt-clicking on a blank part of the Taskbar & select 'Task Manager' - try
that for starters.

--

johnf