Shooting

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 23, 2004 12:22:28 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hi. Ik look for shooting games with levels who helps me ??? Thanks Gerard

More about : shooting

Anonymous
September 23, 2004 12:22:29 AM

GM wrote:

> Hi. Ik look for shooting games with levels who helps me ??? Thanks Gerard

Hi Gerard,
eg. Operation Genocide at http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1346.html
A really cool 3D FPS in a base of aliens

Rudy
September 24, 2004 3:20:00 AM

"Rudy Versele" <rudy@caiman.be> wrote in message
> GM wrote:
>
> > Hi. Ik look for shooting games with levels who helps me ??? Thanks
Gerard

> Hi Gerard,
> eg. Operation Genocide at http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1346.html
> A really cool 3D FPS in a base of aliens
>
> Rudy

Rudy, could you remove what happened at the end of the game from your
review? Bit of a spoiler! :-)
Anonymous
September 24, 2004 8:34:40 PM

Me wrote:

> "Rudy Versele" <rudy@caiman.be> wrote in message
> > GM wrote:
> >
> > > Hi. Ik look for shooting games with levels who helps me ??? Thanks
> Gerard
> >
> > Hi Gerard,
> > eg. Operation Genocide at http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1346.html
> > A really cool 3D FPS in a base of aliens
> >
> > Rudy
>
> Rudy, could you remove what happened at the end of the game from your
> review? Bit of a spoiler! :-)

Thanks for the advice, Me. It's removed :-)
!