Shooting

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Hi. Ik look for shooting games with levels who helps me ??? Thanks Gerard
3 answers Last reply
More about shooting
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    GM wrote:

    > Hi. Ik look for shooting games with levels who helps me ??? Thanks Gerard

    Hi Gerard,
    eg. Operation Genocide at http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1346.html
    A really cool 3D FPS in a base of aliens

    Rudy
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "Rudy Versele" <rudy@caiman.be> wrote in message
    > GM wrote:
    >
    > > Hi. Ik look for shooting games with levels who helps me ??? Thanks
    Gerard

    > Hi Gerard,
    > eg. Operation Genocide at http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1346.html
    > A really cool 3D FPS in a base of aliens
    >
    > Rudy

    Rudy, could you remove what happened at the end of the game from your
    review? Bit of a spoiler! :-)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Me wrote:

    > "Rudy Versele" <rudy@caiman.be> wrote in message
    > > GM wrote:
    > >
    > > > Hi. Ik look for shooting games with levels who helps me ??? Thanks
    > Gerard
    > >
    > > Hi Gerard,
    > > eg. Operation Genocide at http://www.caiman.us/scripts/fw/f1346.html
    > > A really cool 3D FPS in a base of aliens
    > >
    > > Rudy
    >
    > Rudy, could you remove what happened at the end of the game from your
    > review? Bit of a spoiler! :-)

    Thanks for the advice, Me. It's removed :-)

Freeware Games Video Games