Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Need a convertible or detachable laptop with pen support.

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
February 11, 2013 7:21:17 PM

Ok so I need a new laptop for work, and I kind of need it right this week. I'm not sure about this but I think they call that kind of screen a touchscreen with digitizer ? I really know next to nothing about these things. I only need to know what are the best devices of this type, ones that have a high quality keyboard for hours of typing and a very responsive screen/pen. It needs to feel like writing on paper, no crappy pseudo-writing like on the ipad.

I don't care about the price. Anyone ?

Best solution

a c 406 D Laptop
February 12, 2013 1:28:09 AM
a c 248 D Laptop
February 12, 2013 5:46:43 PM

Best answer selected by Brett928S2.
a c 248 D Laptop
February 12, 2013 5:46:47 PM

This topic has been closed by Brett928S2