Monitor turning blue

a b C Monitor
August 11, 2005 3:23:01 AM

Can someone help me out here? I just want to know why my screen turns blue
all of a sudden and I had to press the power button so that my computer can
restart. I'm on my computer like always, and my screen turns blue. Everything
is fine now but a little worried about this situation happening again. Thx

More about : monitor turning blue

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 11, 2005 3:30:57 AM

When you say your screen turns blue do you mean you get the dreaded
BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) where you get white letterd error messages
on a plain blue background or do you mean you loose all colours except
blue and still have your windows desktop showing?

If it is the former noter the error message and get back to this group
with that information, if the latter your monitor or video card could
be dying or the monitor cable or connection could be faulty.
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
August 11, 2005 3:35:38 AM

There are no error messages, it's just that my whole screen turns blue.

"Nan" wrote:

> Can someone help me out here? I just want to know why my screen turns blue
> all of a sudden and I had to press the power button so that my computer can
> restart. I'm on my computer like always, and my screen turns blue. Everything
> is fine now but a little worried about this situation happening again. Thx
a b C Monitor
August 11, 2005 5:31:52 AM

Nan wrote:
> Can someone help me out here? I just want to know why my screen turns
> blue all of a sudden and I had to press the power button so that my
> computer can restart. I'm on my computer like always, and my screen
> turns blue. Everything is fine now but a little worried about this
> situation happening again. Thx

Any words on that blue screen?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Nan wrote:
> There are no error messages, it's just that my whole screen turns
> blue.

Okay..
And if you cycled the power on JUST the monitor, does that do anything?
Is the connection from the monitor to your computer secure?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP