Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Guys:

My wife and I are moving into a nice new house and I think i am
throwing in the towel. I have enjoyed collecting games for the better
part of 5 years but have had enough and have no intention on moving
these games again. I have 5 games left that I am going to ebay unless
one of you has an interest.

Ms Pacman: great condition, art work is 9/10 with new CPO. Board
plays Ms. Pacman with speed chip as well as the original Pacman.

Centipede: Great shape, new CPO, newly serviced board

Galaga: Again in nice shape, game plays great, monitor gives off
unbelievable picture.

Spy Hunter (Sitdown version): I will have a hard time parting with
this one... Fully restored, with last set of side art from arcade
renovations (special side art for the sit down version) New marquees,
new paint, thing is beautiful. I have never gotten more compliments on
a game. New power supply, and game works 100%. All controls work,
sounds etc. The game literally looks like it did when it was pulled
out of the box in 1984.

Dig Dug: All original and in 9.5 out of 10 condition. Great game,
plays great.

Here's the deal...I would love to sell these games to someone that is
local and can come pick them up. These games are all in great shape
which is the reason that I have yet to part with them. If you are
interested I can send pics, but please don't email me with offers that
are unreasonable. For example, don't offer me $300 for ms. pacman when
I know what the going rate on ebay is. I obviously will sell them all
for less than what they can fetch on ebay because I don't want the
hassle of ebay, but don't be ridiculous.

In addition, I won't even consider selling Spy Hunter for less than
$1800.

Please email me with any questions or concerns. stevefranco01@(no spam
please)aol.com

Thanks,

Steve

I see you make sense on all points except the Spy Hunter sit down.
>From my experience, it is generally very difficult to sell a "big" game
that takes up large space. I suspect this game fits this category.
Even though I am sure it is in Fantastic shape, It is hard to find a
buyer for something that is larger than the conventional arcade
machine. Good luck on the sale though.

mark

I think you bought some of those games from me when i had one of my
warehouses in Freeport Long Island.I remember your name.

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING

"Dukester" <duke1234@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I see you make sense on all points except the Spy Hunter sit down.
>>From my experience, it is generally very difficult to sell a "big" game
> that takes up large space. I suspect this game fits this category.
> Even though I am sure it is in Fantastic shape, It is hard to find a
> buyer for something that is larger than the conventional arcade
> machine. Good luck on the sale though.

I sent you an email about the Spy Hunter

Chris (Riddler)

Steve,

I just moved to a nice new house and struggled to get my Pleiades cab
in to the house. Luckily, my wife understands that boys need to play
with toys (preferably ones that blow things up and make funny noises).

I think that after the time and money invested, it's a mistake to throw
in the towel now. I contemplated getting rid of mine for a brief
momement but I'm glad that I didn't. I actually have more room to
tinker on arcade stuff.

Just trying to talk you out of it.
-Mike