Status
Not open for further replies.

tomxr2

Honorable
Feb 11, 2013
Hi.
Hi.
I just purchased a new Dell E5530.
Looking for a Slice latitude E5530 battery.
Can anyone recommend a good reliable 3rd party vendor that sells discounted this battery?

Right now Dell is selling the Sheet battery for $257.00, nothing is on sale at Ebay.

Thanks.
TC.

Solution
Honestly, $150 is about the right price for one... and I don't know if I would trust a 3rd party with a "new" technology like that. Also when you start getting into batteries and chargers, you could really damage your system if its a "one size fits all" type. The Voltage and Amperes are not exactly the same, thus the system does not get the wattage it needs.

In summary, I cant find one either so I would suggest you just fork it up if you really want it :/

JefferyD90

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Honestly, $150 is about the right price for one... and I don't know if I would trust a 3rd party with a "new" technology like that. Also when you start getting into batteries and chargers, you could really damage your system if its a "one size fits all" type. The Voltage and Amperes are not exactly the same, thus the system does not get the wattage it needs.

In summary, I cant find one either so I would suggest you just fork it up if you really want it :/

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS