Hello.
I'm running win XP professional and my account belongs to the
administrators group.
When i try to register a dll with regsvr32.exe in a command prompt
nothing happens (no output, no message, no popup) but a sound.

In the event log (system) I get:
Source: Application Popup
Event ID: 26
Application popup: regsvr32.exe - Application Error : The application
failed to initialize properly (0xc0000142).

I can't figure out how I can solve this problem.
Anyone can help me?

Thanks

gnazio <874invalid@mynewsgate.net> ha scritto:

[CUT]