Repeater for Linksys WAG54G ADSL Wireless Router

Anyone know if its possible to purchase and connect either a wired or
wireless repeater to a Linksys WAG54G in order to extend its wireless
range?

Dan

It appears i can simply connect a network cable from our WAG54G to
another Wireless Access Point (WAP54G) and it works a treat.