Freeware or Shareware ELITE type space games any examples ?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about freeware shareware elite type space games examples
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote here on 26 Sep 2004:

    > Thanks.

    I haven't played it, but Maverick looks interesting:

    http://maverick.dodgyposse.com/index.php

    There's the (very old, but still playable) original Elite:

    http://www.iancgbell.clara.net/elite/pc/index.htm

    And for something a little bit different, what about Noctis?

    http://anywherebb.com/noctis.html

    --
    Please remove ".invalid" to reply by email.

    Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
    http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html
  2. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    VoidWar or somthing like that i saw somehere heard of it ?

    On 26 Sep 2004 03:32:24 GMT, David Buttery
    <rabbiteer@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:

    >Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote here on 26 Sep 2004:
    >
    >> Thanks.
    >
    >I haven't played it, but Maverick looks interesting:
    >
    >http://maverick.dodgyposse.com/index.php
    >
    >There's the (very old, but still playable) original Elite:
    >
    >http://www.iancgbell.clara.net/elite/pc/index.htm
    >
    >And for something a little bit different, what about Noctis?
    >
    >http://anywherebb.com/noctis.html
  3. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    At www.voidwar.com, but it's a commercial game.

    --
    Please remove ".invalid" to reply by email.

    Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
    http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html

Freeware Shareware Games Elite Video Games