Freeware or Shareware ELITE type space games any examples ?

Last response: in Video Games
September 26, 2004 2:33:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Thanks.
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 2:33:51 PM

Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote here on 26 Sep 2004:

> Thanks.

I haven't played it, but Maverick looks interesting:

http://maverick.dodgyposse.com/index.php

There's the (very old, but still playable) original Elite:

http://www.iancgbell.clara.net/elite/pc/index.htm

And for something a little bit different, what about Noctis?

http://anywherebb.com/noctis.html

--
Please remove ".invalid" to reply by email.

Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 5:35:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

VoidWar or somthing like that i saw somehere heard of it ?

On 26 Sep 2004 03:32:24 GMT, David Buttery
<rabbiteer@gmail.com.invalid> wrote:

>Avid Gamer <Scully@yahoo.com.au> wrote here on 26 Sep 2004:
>
>> Thanks.
>
>I haven't played it, but Maverick looks interesting:
>
>http://maverick.dodgyposse.com/index.php
>
>There's the (very old, but still playable) original Elite:
>
>http://www.iancgbell.clara.net/elite/pc/index.htm
>
>And for something a little bit different, what about Noctis?
>
>http://anywherebb.com/noctis.html
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 5:35:38 PM

At www.voidwar.com, but it's a commercial game.