Error Messages

Whenever I start up my computer I get the message:
"Error - The handle is invalid"
Message disappears when I click on the X and a new message appears:
"The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file."
With a click on "OK" the message repeats. Second click on "OK" and screen
is clear.

Anyone know what need to be done to be rid of these messages?

Molin Vardo

VS/MVG Wrote:
> Whenever I start up my computer I get the message:
> "Error - The handle is invalid"
> Message disappears when I click on the X and a new message appears:
> "The specified resource type cannot be found in the image file."
> With a click on "OK" the message repeats. Second click on "OK" and
> screen
> is clear.
>
> Anyone know what need to be done to be rid of these messages?
>
> Molin Vardo

If possible, give me more information so I can further help you out.
Before this error message appeared, what did you install on your
computer? I am sure that it has got to be a installed program causing
that error message or something in the background triggering it. Keep
me posted. Thank you

--
Evolution54