Windows Vs Norton; The Repair Feature

August 11, 2005 4:55:03 PM

Recently i've been having trouble with Norton Internet Security 2005 and
Windows argueing with each other. The basic thing is that Windows tries to
repair Norton (or so it seems) and Norton comes up with a message saying that
"The Repair Feature is not supported by Norton Internet Security 2005. Please
uninstall and reinstall". But I have tried this twice with Norton and don't
really wanna uninstall Windows. Or is that where i'm going wrong? Is it
possible to disable the repair feature? HELP!?!?!
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 8:25:20 PM

Message: "Norton AntiVirus 2005 does not support the repair feature..."
http://tinyurl.com/4hcg8

(Also applies to NIS)
--
Ted Zieglar