Windows Vs Norton; The Repair Feature

Recently i've been having trouble with Norton Internet Security 2005 and
Windows argueing with each other. The basic thing is that Windows tries to
repair Norton (or so it seems) and Norton comes up with a message saying that
"The Repair Feature is not supported by Norton Internet Security 2005. Please
uninstall and reinstall". But I have tried this twice with Norton and don't
really wanna uninstall Windows. Or is that where i'm going wrong? Is it
possible to disable the repair feature? HELP!?!?!
1 answer Last reply
More about windows norton repair feature

    Message: "Norton AntiVirus 2005 does not support the repair feature..."
    http://tinyurl.com/4hcg8

    (Also applies to NIS)
    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "Brad C UK" <Brad C UK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Recently i've been having trouble with Norton Internet Security 2005 and
    > Windows argueing with each other. The basic thing is that Windows tries to
    > repair Norton (or so it seems) and Norton comes up with a message saying
    that
    > "The Repair Feature is not supported by Norton Internet Security 2005.
    Please
    > uninstall and reinstall". But I have tried this twice with Norton and
    don't
    > really wanna uninstall Windows. Or is that where i'm going wrong? Is it
    > possible to disable the repair feature? HELP!?!?!

Norton Internet Security Microsoft Windows XP