Hello, My laptop all of a sudden stopped working, no lights, no power, nothing. I tested the ac adapter and it is fine. I found that i had a broken DC jack wiring harness. I replaced the wiring harness, but it still doesn't power on. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. Could it possibly be my motherboard? When i tried to power it on with the new wiring harness, i get a lot of heat around the connection point where the harness plugs in at. It smells like it is burned out. Thanks in adviced for any help.