Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello All,
Can someone tell me how to stop the balloon from showing up in windows xp
pro sp2 when you turn off auto updates?????
I want to kill that balloon. Also could someone tell or direct me to a link
that I can make another computer connected to a router work with the only
printer that I have???? I think I need to know how to share the printer
between the two computers.
I am running win xp pro sp2--- router d-link DI-524 rev C-----Dell printer
A960 all in one---2 GB ram----Asus motherboard K8V SE Deluxe also using
switching device to switch between the 2 computers do remember what it is
called but I hit the Scroll Lock twice to switch between the two computers.
Thank you in advance for any help
Bob

From All programs > Accessories> System Tools > select Security Center.
There click on "Change the way Security Center alerts me".

Un-check the line for Automatic Updates.

--
Maurice N
MVP Windows - Shell / User

Bob wrote:
> Hello All,
> Can someone tell me how to stop the balloon from showing up in
> windows xp pro sp2 when you turn off auto updates?????
> I want to kill that balloon.
<snipped>