MS Config and Safe Mode

I changed under msconfig and advance tab to bootup in Safe Mode. However,
there seems to be some sort of error and my pc will not boot in Safe Mode. I
tried to reinstall xp prof. but it won't allow setup to continue in Safe
Mode.

Is there a way to get back into MSConfig and change it back to normal bootup?

Pleae HELP!!!
--
Thanks,

Karrie, aka rangerfan25

Click the start button on the task bar and then run, in the textbox type
msconfig and click ok.