slim

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

Hopefully someone can help me on this - I am running XP Home sp2 on a 4 month
old good spec pc.

I turn on my pc and it boots as normal and goes to a screen where 3
different profiles are shown. I click on mine and it starts to sign on but
straightaway changes to logging off and returns to the 3 profile screen.

I can get into my desktop if I go through safe mode and if i run scan disk
and cancel before it starts i can sign on as normal.

Can anyone help?

thanks

Your profile could be corrupted. Try this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811151/en-us

--
www.fermu.com