free battle card game

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

I was wondering if there where any free Battle Card games similar to
yu-gi-oh / Pokemon etc..
Either online or printable

I found BattleTrolls (www.battletrolls.com) but I'm not sure how active it
is anymore no users where online at the time + the site is up for sale :).

---------------
fireryone

SCI-FI Quote:
"I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the
darkness for it shows me the stars." -Og Mandino

(Drunk Duck- Free Online Comics)
http://www.drunkduck.com/?r=5353

(Warhead's Freeware Game Collection)
http://earth.prohosting.com/fware

"fireryone" <fireryalias-email@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>I was wondering if there where any free Battle Card games similar to
>yu-gi-oh / Pokemon etc..
>Either online or printable
>
>I found BattleTrolls (www.battletrolls.com) but I'm not sure how active it
>is anymore no users where online at the time + the site is up for sale :).

You guys remind me of that old Hero Quest television ad where the kid
throws down the card and goes "FIRE OF WRATH!!!!" Haha so lame.

"Bateau" <Gamera@work.stomping.aza> wrote in message
> "fireryone" <fireryalias-email@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>>I was wondering if there where any free Battle Card games similar to
>>yu-gi-oh / Pokemon etc..
>>Either online or printable
>>
>>I found BattleTrolls (www.battletrolls.com) but I'm not sure how active it
>>is anymore no users where online at the time + the site is up for sale
>>:).
>
> You guys remind me of that old Hero Quest television ad where the kid
> throws down the card and goes "FIRE OF WRATH!!!!" Haha so lame.

Anyone else?

ps. Similar freeware PC game would be ok aswell.

---------------

On that special day, fireryone, (fireryalias-email@yahoo.com.au) said...

> Does that mean there is no free battle card games?

I once downloaded a very basic one, that was inspired by Arcomage, and
features two ant tribes, trying to build the biggest hill.

But it isn't exactly great, rather a demo for a programming system.

http://www.gemtree.com/prog_puz.htm

Gabriele Neukam

Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

--
Ah, Information. A good, too valuable these days, to give it away, just
so, at no cost.

"Gabriele Neukam" <Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de> wrote in message
> On that special day, fireryone, (fireryalias-email@yahoo.com.au) said...
>
>> Does that mean there is no free battle card games?
>
> I once downloaded a very basic one, that was inspired by Arcomage, and
> features two ant tribes, trying to build the biggest hill.
>
> But it isn't exactly great, rather a demo for a programming system.
>
> http://www.gemtree.com/prog_puz.htm
>

> Gabriele Neukam
>
> Gabriele.Spamfighter.Neukam@t-online.de

Thanks i'll take a look at it.