xp pro repair

Hi gurus

I have the following problem

I repaired xp pro, after I repaired the xp box I could not log in into
my domain at first, so I rebooted the box and every time I try to log
in it ask me to activate the xp before I can log in, if I click ok the
computer just hangs, the same thing happens when log in locally using
the admin account. Now the strange thing is that I can log in into the
computer using the safe mode.

What can be the problem, I need your help.

Thanks a bunch
1 answer Last reply
More about repair

    Hi,

    See if this helps:
    http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Activation

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "naguaramipana" <naguaramipana@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi gurus
    >
    > I have the following problem
    >
    > I repaired xp pro, after I repaired the xp box I could not log in into
    > my domain at first, so I rebooted the box and every time I try to log
    > in it ask me to activate the xp before I can log in, if I click ok the
    > computer just hangs, the same thing happens when log in locally using
    > the admin account. Now the strange thing is that I can log in into the
    > computer using the safe mode.
    >
    > What can be the problem, I need your help.
    >
    > Thanks a bunch

Login Computers Windows XP