Restarted computer-and much of my stuff is gone!!!!!

I just went to reatart my computer because the Send File in AIM wasn't
connecting..and when I got back and logged in..everything..gone. My reg
keys, some windows components..and some of my files..

Please help?

Ackuria Wrote:
> I just went to reatart my computer because the Send File in AIM wasn't
> connecting..and when I got back and logged in..everything..gone. My
> reg
> keys, some windows components..and some of my files..
>
> Please help?

Try doing a system restore and see if it recovers the lost files. Post
us with updates. Thank you

--
Evolution54

if you just did an update for windows , try logging off and "switch user"
(select it) then select yourself , and all may be there - one of the XP
updates did this to me , i thought all was lost but i finally figured it out