Sign in with
Your question

Restoring external storage mac

Last response: in Mac Os X
July 27, 2011 3:11:45 AM

Hello,
I have a partitioned external drive. I have lost one of the partitions. how do I recover it
July 27, 2011 10:44:27 PM

mwtfox0 said:
Hello,
I have a partitioned external drive. I have lost one of the partitions. how do I recover it

I would run some data recovery software against the drive - then transfer all the recovered files to another external drive, re-create your partition and transfer the files back.

Here is a link to a free mac data recovery app - disk drill

Best of luck

:-)
m
l
October 2, 2011 4:04:03 PM

psychokineticnz said:
I would run some data recovery software against the drive - then transfer all the recovered files to another external drive, re-create your partition and transfer the files back.

Here is a link to a free mac data recovery app - disk drill

Best of luck

:-)

Thanks
m
l
Related resources
November 22, 2011 12:21:53 AM

mwtfox0 said:
Hello,

This Mac partition recovery software also turns out to work great to deal with your issue. Regards.
m
l
March 12, 2013 3:35:15 AM

Mac data recovery is quite possible in just few simple if you follow the proper steps of recovering data which makes the data recovery process much easier and safer for you. Today there are many data recovery software are available for recovering deleted, corrupted, damaged and lost items, which makes the data recovery process is much easier and safer. But we suggest you to go with only that application which is especially made for recovering the lost data from the digital devices. You can use an automatic file recovery for Mac software which supports to recover your lost data from different types of storage media including hard disk drive, memory card, pen drives, smartphone, camcorders, camera and many of other digital devices.

For more information about how to recover the lost data you can visit :
http://www.filerecovery-mac.net/how-to-undelete-mac-fil...
m
l
April 19, 2013 12:44:22 AM

mwtfox0 said:
Hello,

MAC partition recovery software.
m
l
!