Dell WLAN driver needed

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have version 3.40.69.0 of the driver for the Dell Wireless WLAN 1450 Dual
Band WLAN Mini-pc Card. I am having problems with my WLAN card and feel that
my driver might be corrupted. If anyone can lead me to, or give me, any
version of this driver, it would be much appreciated. Of course, the newest
version would be best ;-)

Greg

Well, the place you really should start looking is http://support.dell.com ,
where, with a little looking, you'll find:

http://tinyurl.com/9rxdr

Googling will also find that download page pretty easily, as well.

-
Education's purpose is to replace an empty
mind with an open one.