Picture Size

I have a monitor at work that, when it is on the internet using Internet
Explorer, the picture overflows the screen, and you have to scroll around to
see the rest of it. What might be wrong? The resolution seems okay, as
does the color setting.
3 answers Last reply
More about picture size

    Jack Marks wrote:
    > I have a monitor at work that, when it is on the internet using
    > Internet Explorer, the picture overflows the screen, and you have to
    > scroll around to see the rest of it. What might be wrong? The
    > resolution seems okay, as does the color setting.

    On the IE toolbar, go to tools-internet options-advanced- under multimedia,
    put a check mark in " enable automatic image resizing", click apply, click
    ok.

    --
    Don Burnette

    "When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
    way of the man that's doing it."

    IE | Tools | Options | Advanced tab |
    Select: Enable Automatic Image resizing |
    Apply | OK

    Enable Automatic Image resizing
    [[Specifies that you want Internet Explorer to automatically resize large
    images so that they fit in the browser window.]]

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:OD%23jqE7nFHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl,
    Jack Marks <QuasiJack@Comcast.Net> hunted and pecked:
    > I have a monitor at work that, when it is on the internet using Internet
    > Explorer, the picture overflows the screen, and you have to scroll around
    > to see the rest of it. What might be wrong? The resolution seems
    > okay, as does the color setting.

    I'll have to try this Monday. It seems I looked for this setting and did
    not find it. I'll look again and also look for something about
    multimedia. Thanks.
    "Don Burnette" <d.burnette@clothes.comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Jack Marks wrote:
    >> I have a monitor at work that, when it is on the internet using
    >> Internet Explorer, the picture overflows the screen, and you have to
    >> scroll around to see the rest of it. What might be wrong? The
    >> resolution seems okay, as does the color setting.
    >

    > On the IE toolbar, go to tools-internet options-advanced- under
    > multimedia, put a check mark in " enable automatic image resizing", click
    > apply, click ok.
    >

    > --
    > Don Burnette
    >
    > "When you decide something is impossible to do, try to stay out of the
    > way of the man that's doing it."

Internet Windows XP