outlook express crashes when sending attachments

everytime i go to select an attachment for an email outlook crashes, just
closes and i have to reopen outlook express. i have XP SP1 and an HP system.
any ideas on a cause or cure?
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook express crashes sending attachments

    In article <20E24695-4248-4A09-9F81-4478F1C501D3@microsoft.com>, dave
    says...
    > everytime i go to select an attachment for an email outlook crashes, just
    > closes and i have to reopen outlook express. i have XP SP1 and an HP system.
    > any ideas on a cause or cure?

    Well for a start you could put SP2 on to save the rest of us having to
    endure endless traffic from your p0wned PC.

    --
    Conor

    If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened
    rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic
    music.

    good one, try this:
    .... if I had a nickel for everytime some retard named connor pissed me off
    to the point of wanting to wring his little neck, i would have a nickel, I
    have wringed all the others necks, the annomnimity of the internet has saved
    you(probably not the first time)connor

    "Conor" wrote:

    > In article <20E24695-4248-4A09-9F81-4478F1C501D3@microsoft.com>, dave
    > says...
    > > everytime i go to select an attachment for an email outlook crashes, just
    > > closes and i have to reopen outlook express. i have XP SP1 and an HP system.
    > > any ideas on a cause or cure?
    > >
    > Well for a start you could put SP2 on to save the rest of us having to
    > endure endless traffic from your p0wned PC.
    >
    > --
    > Conor
    >
    > If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened
    > rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic
    > music.

Outlook Express Hewlett Packard Microsoft Windows XP