printer problems

I installed Microsoft Works and Money 2002. After install I an "unable" to
print from any Micrisoft application. (excel or Word or wordpad) I can print
pictures and email. In excel or word the pinter acts like it is receiving the
data. The paper goes through the printer but there is no print on the page.
1 answer Last reply
More about printer problems

    In my experience problems like this can be solved by backing out
    (uninstalling) what you recently installed, getting to where you can print
    again, and then reinstalling the new programs one-at-a-time.

    "skyunlimited" <skyunlimited@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I installed Microsoft Works and Money 2002. After install I an "unable"
    > print from any Micrisoft application. (excel or Word or wordpad) I can
    > print
    > pictures and email. In excel or word the pinter acts like it is receiving
    > the
    > data. The paper goes through the printer but there is no print on the
    > page.

Excel Microsoft Printers Windows XP