Software Repair Wizard frustrations

I am having problems with using the Software Repair Wizard. I have
successfully used it in the past, but when I try it now, it decides to quit.
I go through the normal steps of starting the process. After a few steps, a
window pops up with the statement, "After perfoming this task you may need to
run the Software Repair Wizard again to try a different option." When I click
on OK, the process quits and closes. I try again and it does it again.

The "Software Repair Wizard" is not a Windows XP application,
nor is it a Microsoft program. If this program came preinstalled
on a new computer, contact your computer manufacturer for support
assistance.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Generic User" wrote:

| I am having problems with using the Software Repair Wizard. I have
| successfully used it in the past, but when I try it now, it decides to quit.
| I go through the normal steps of starting the process. After a few steps, a
| window pops up with the statement, "After perfoming this task you may need to
| run the Software Repair Wizard again to try a different option." When I click
| on OK, the process quits and closes. I try again and it does it again.

Thanks for the info. I had no idea. I'm sure your suggestion will help me
track down the ultimate problem.