Problem with Synaptics TouchPad mouse

August 13, 2005 2:19:02 AM

Hi!

I have an Asus Z-9100 notebook with a Synaptics Touchpad mouse. I never had
problems with the Touchpad, but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. I turned
on my computer and it didn't work anymore. I haven't download or change
anything lately, so what happened?
I have tried to restart the computer, but it stil doesn't work.
Who can help me to solve the problem as I can only use an external mouse now.

Regards,
Andrea
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 12:46:24 PM

Start with your computers manual. You may have turned off the touchpad
without knowing it.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

"Andrea Wang" <AndreaWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi!
>
> I have an Asus Z-9100 notebook with a Synaptics Touchpad mouse. I never
> had
> problems with the Touchpad, but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. I
> turned
> on my computer and it didn't work anymore. I haven't download or change
> anything lately, so what happened?
> I have tried to restart the computer, but it stil doesn't work.
> Who can help me to solve the problem as I can only use an external mouse
> now.
>
> Regards,
> Andrea
Anonymous
August 13, 2005 12:46:25 PM

Thanks for your answer. I am living in Taiwan and bought my notebook here. I
am not Taiwanese, so I can't read the manual.
Any idea how I can solve the problem?

"Richard Urban [MVP]" wrote:

> Start with your computers manual. You may have turned off the touchpad
> without knowing it.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> Quote from: George Ankner
> "If you knew as much as you think you know,
>
> "Andrea Wang" <AndreaWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have an Asus Z-9100 notebook with a Synaptics Touchpad mouse. I never
> > had
> > problems with the Touchpad, but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. I
> > turned
> > on my computer and it didn't work anymore. I haven't download or change
> > anything lately, so what happened?
> > I have tried to restart the computer, but it stil doesn't work.
> > Who can help me to solve the problem as I can only use an external mouse
> > now.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andrea

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 1:15:49 PM

Just wait for additional responses. Others with the same notebook may read
this and have an answer for you.

--

!