Problem with Synaptics TouchPad mouse

Hi!

I have an Asus Z-9100 notebook with a Synaptics Touchpad mouse. I never had
problems with the Touchpad, but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. I turned
on my computer and it didn't work anymore. I haven't download or change
anything lately, so what happened?
I have tried to restart the computer, but it stil doesn't work.
Who can help me to solve the problem as I can only use an external mouse now.

Regards,
Andrea
3 answers Last reply
More about problem synaptics touchpad mouse

    Start with your computers manual. You may have turned off the touchpad
    without knowing it.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner
    "If you knew as much as you think you know,

    "Andrea Wang" <AndreaWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    >
    > I have an Asus Z-9100 notebook with a Synaptics Touchpad mouse. I never
    > had
    > problems with the Touchpad, but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. I
    > turned
    > on my computer and it didn't work anymore. I haven't download or change
    > anything lately, so what happened?
    > I have tried to restart the computer, but it stil doesn't work.
    > Who can help me to solve the problem as I can only use an external mouse
    > now.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Andrea

    Thanks for your answer. I am living in Taiwan and bought my notebook here. I
    am not Taiwanese, so I can't read the manual.
    Any idea how I can solve the problem?

    "Richard Urban [MVP]" wrote:

    > Start with your computers manual. You may have turned off the touchpad
    > without knowing it.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Richard Urban
    > Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > Quote from: George Ankner
    > "If you knew as much as you think you know,
    >
    > "Andrea Wang" <AndreaWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi!
    > >
    > > I have an Asus Z-9100 notebook with a Synaptics Touchpad mouse. I never
    > > had
    > > problems with the Touchpad, but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. I
    > > turned
    > > on my computer and it didn't work anymore. I haven't download or change
    > > anything lately, so what happened?
    > > I have tried to restart the computer, but it stil doesn't work.
    > > Who can help me to solve the problem as I can only use an external mouse
    > > now.
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Andrea

    Just wait for additional responses. Others with the same notebook may read
    this and have an answer for you.

    --

    > Thanks for your answer. I am living in Taiwan and bought my notebook here.
    > am not Taiwanese, so I can't read the manual.
    > Any idea how I can solve the problem?
    >
    > "Richard Urban [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Start with your computers manual. You may have turned off the touchpad
    >> without knowing it.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Richard Urban
    >> Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> Quote from: George Ankner
    >> "If you knew as much as you think you know,
    >> You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!"
    >>
    >> "Andrea Wang" <AndreaWang@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Hi!
    >> >
    >> > I have an Asus Z-9100 notebook with a Synaptics Touchpad mouse. I never
    >> > had
    >> > problems with the Touchpad, but now it doesn't seem to work anymore. I
    >> > turned
    >> > on my computer and it didn't work anymore. I haven't download or change
    >> > anything lately, so what happened?
    >> > I have tried to restart the computer, but it stil doesn't work.
    >> > Who can help me to solve the problem as I can only use an external
    >> > mouse
    >> > now.
    >> >
    >> > Regards,
    >> > Andrea