I accidently clicked switch user on my laptop, instead of log off, when
I am the only user on the computer. As a logged back on under the only
name there, the computer now thinks that I have 2 users. It's not a
huge problem but I can't change my folder names because the computer
thinks I'm sharing my documents with another user, but I'm the only
user. How can I correct this?? Thanks so much!!!

-Side note: Under the control panel it only shows me and a guest user,
which is turned off

Tom Randall

--
percrand54ll

Hi Tom,

Hit ctrl+shift+escape and look at the users tab. If it shows another one,
click on it and then force a logoff.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/