Bertie

Distinguished
May 26, 2004

Can anyone please help me,in short ive posted questions i need help with how
do i view my own questions,firstly i went to profile it isnt showing any
threads ive posted to,ive tried just typing in my user name in the search for
box it does bring up my questions but im sure there must be anouther way,does
it take a long time for your questions to show in your profile.
my last question is because i was unable to find my question ive posted
more questions of the same so i want to deleate some how is this done thank
you

Hi Bertie,

Use a newsreader rather than the web interface.
http://rickrogers.org/setupoe.htm

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"bertie" <bertie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone please help me,in short ive posted questions i need help with
> how
> do i view my own questions,firstly i went to profile it isnt showing any
> threads ive posted to,ive tried just typing in my user name in the search
> for
> box it does bring up my questions but im sure there must be anouther
> way,does
> it take a long time for your questions to show in your profile.
> my last question is because i was unable to find my question ive posted
> more questions of the same so i want to deleate some how is this done
> thank
> you

I don't understand your references to 'profile' which suggest that you may
not be using Outlook Express.

If you are posting to a Newsgroup to which you have already subscribed
(rather than cross posting to a Newsgroup to which you haven't subscribed)
you should be able to see your message at the next download (either manually
or at whatever frequency it is set to do so).

Could you please clarify what email browser you are using.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions