I had the File Transfer Wizard start on its own but I have no files to
transferto an old or new computer. This is my original computer and it was a
fresh instal of XP Home. If I dont run it, which I cant get it to complete
anyway because I don't have files to transfer to begin with it stays in my
start menu and I cant stop it. It will stay there until I can run it
succesfully and I cant seem to find it in MSCONFIG to cancel it all together.
HELP!!!
--
LRamsey

Try search at microsoft,file transfer runs as migwiz.exe

"LRamsey" wrote:

> I had the File Transfer Wizard start on its own but I have no files to
> transferto an old or new computer. This is my original computer and it was a
> fresh instal of XP Home. If I dont run it, which I cant get it to complete
> anyway because I don't have files to transfer to begin with it stays in my
> start menu and I cant stop it. It will stay there until I can run it
> succesfully and I cant seem to find it in MSCONFIG to cancel it all together.
> HELP!!!
> --
> LRamsey

Looked in MSCONFIG and did a CNTL+ALT+DEL and looked under processes running
there...nothing with that .exe
--
LRamsey