New Modern Warfare 2 Trailer: Infamy

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Well since they released another trailer with the same date on it, I think they are responding to the reports.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
looks great, I hope cut scenes on this trailer are as good in real time play. new Resident evil for pc, the cut scenes look great but real time play lacks the depth even though they are both rendered by video.

fausto

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2005
they better not delay it...but this silence is ridiculous....something tells me there is truth to the rumors and they don't know how to break it to the pc gaming community.

CoryInJapan

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2008
Cant wait to frag with you PC gamers out there.I agree,I hope it does look as good as it does in the trailer.Looks better than the first MW and that game still looks amazing.

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/60763

Latest news about Activision didn't approve Infinity Ward for modern shooter. until COD4. Guess who was wrong. COD:WAW is a small let down. Treyarch made many rights, but some other mistakes. It's not that big deal, but the WW2 shooter as a sub genre is alreally milked to a drought.

COD4 is one of the best single player shooter ever, an instant classic. It's multiplayer is also great, but a bit meh for my personal taste. I prefer Battlefield type slower pace and more cunning approach than fast-beat, reflexive action.

I'm looking forward to get MW2 next year.

fausto

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2005
[citation][nom]chaohsiangchen[/nom]http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/60763Latest news about Activision didn't approve Infinity Ward for modern shooter. until COD4. Guess who was wrong. COD:WAW is a small let down. Treyarch made many rights, but some other mistakes. It's not that big deal, but the WW2 shooter as a sub genre is alreally milked to a drought. COD4 is one of the best single player shooter ever, an instant classic. It's multiplayer is also great, but a bit meh for my personal taste. I prefer Battlefield type slower pace and more cunning approach than fast-beat, reflexive action.I'm looking forward to get MW2 next year.[/citation]

i'm with you 100%, i am a battlefield guy... MP in cod4 was too twitchy. i can hang but it's not as fun as battlefied 2142. plys it lacked that squad team work i love so much about battlefield 2142. the single player cod4 was freaking awesome...i playeed through it twice...

Is it bad to DROOL in all caps?

Man, about to setup a GTX 260 SLI tomorrow. Hopefully that game will run high settings for me. I like me some eye candy, and this looks pretty for sure.

Might have to add this one to my X-Mas wish list.

G

its simple, GT300 delays so MW2 delays too. This its marketing strategie by nvidia and activition.

Status
Not open for further replies.