GeForce2 MX Twinview question

Berman

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2001
As you probably guessed from the thread name, I have a GeForce2 MX. Recently I've plugged my television into the card's video out port, and it seems to be working fine. However, the only thing I can get the TV to do is become an extension of my Windows desktop. What I'd like to do is make the TV display exactly what the monitor is displaying. Is there any way to do this?

Berman

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2001
The NVidia website claims that TwinView has a Clone Mode, which is exactly what I'm looking for, only I can't find anything to do with TwinView anywhere in the display properties. I'm using the latest Detonator XP drivers.

Jake75

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2001
that´s odd...I have the same card and it´s working fine with clone mode, although it´s a little buggy sometimes when you change refreshrates and screen modes.

Su casa es mi casa

G

I also have a problem with my GeForce2 MX Twinview option, the problem is that I want to view DVD movies on my television.Now the twinview option works but I only have black and white colors on my television(grayscale) on my monitor it works fine with colors.Do you know a solution to this?
Thanks alot anyway.

See Ya ;o)