Having similar problems as those listed before this post. Can not type
certain letter due to them becoming another letter or symbol. Only thing is
that I am on a notebook. Tried removing and reinstalling drivers and
changing language settings. Will a USB keyboard work. or should I try
reinstalling windows

johnf

Have you tried using a cap for the offending letter(s) as a make-shift until
you solve the problem?

--

johnf

> Having similar problems as those listed before this post. Can not type
> certain letter due to them becoming another letter or symbol. Only
> thing is that I am on a notebook. Tried removing and reinstalling
> drivers and changing language settings. Will a USB keyboard work. or
> should I try reinstalling windows

Latest posts