Inspiron 9300 In Car Charger

I have searched high and low for an incar charger - can anyone recommend one
that fits the new 9300? Is there any reason it wouldnt work on a 6000?

Thanks in advance for your help

Wes OBrien

--
Blue Wezza

London Marathon Donation Page:
http://www.justgiving.com/wesleyobrien

Blue Wezza wrote:

> I have searched high and low for an incar charger - can anyone recommend one
> that fits the new 9300? Is there any reason it wouldnt work on a 6000?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help
>
> Wes OBrien

Have you considered just picking up a DC to AC inverter?

Thanks - i never thought about that!