i830 depot update. plz read....

i have an update that will update your i730 depot to be able to read/write
the i830. BUT it is password protected and i sure as hell cant figure it
out. the password/key for the i730 dosent work, tried it. if anyone "thinks"
they know the password. lemme know ill try it, if it works. ill HONESTLY
post the damn thing.
i dont think its possible because it gives u a software ID for each diff
computer. mine is
Hardware fingerprint: C404-6E39

so there in lies the problem.

I would

richard at nessnet dot com

Thanks

"rbf351" <rbf351.1bju25@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> if you downloaded the file from a news group it has either 1 password or
> 2
>
> i have both of these passwords...
>
> email me if you would like it
>

> --
> rbf351
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t145670.html

are we talking about my depot guys?? yes i posted them on the GRUOPS with
passwords... pay for it like verybody else beause if you guys dont the guy
that makes the patcher will not make it anymore...when was a REAL version of
depot release....think about it
"Richard Ness" <richard.no@damnspam.nessnet.com> wrote in message
> I would
>
> richard at nessnet dot com
>
> Thanks
>

> "rbf351" <rbf351.1bju25@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message
> >
> > if you downloaded the file from a news group it has either 1 password or
> > 2
> >
> > i have both of these passwords...
> >
> > email me if you would like it
> >

> > --
> > rbf351
> > http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
> http://cellphoneforums.net/t145670.html

what you posted in the newsgroups was not a real version of depot for
the i830, first off it gets errors when you try to load it

there is a nice program out there that scans all rar files and pulls
the passwords out, which is how i got it

i don';t think people need to get ripped off for **** that doesn't
work

there are 2 different passwords which are the following:
hernandez
jeannie

--

smok'in DePot wrote:
> first of all it is a patcher yes it works fine in carrier
> hernandez is a 9
> letters word so i CAN'T be brute forced...& their is no program that
> will
> pull the password out.........idiot

it's a freak exe file that does nothing but loads carrier up, and says
incorrect version of application!

:'( boo hoo :'( someone gave out your passwords who didn't pay for them

justy a FYI there is a program from Passware that DOES do it, search a
few of the warez groups and you'll find it, took my computer about 14
hours to crack both of the passwords

i'm sure Motorola would like to get an email about you trying tio sell
their software

--

"rbf351" <rbf351.1blkk5@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> what you posted in the newsgroups was not a real version of depot for
> the i830, first off it gets errors when you try to load it
>
> there is a nice program out there that scans all rar files and pulls
> the passwords out, which is how i got it
>
> i don';t think people need to get ripped off for **** that doesn't
> work
>
> there are 2 different passwords which are the following:
> hernandez
> jeannie
>

> --
> rbf351
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t145670.html

yo if someone has depot could you post it .... i've got an old copy that
won't read my phone....

"rbf351" <rbf351.1bloq5@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

> smok'in DePot wrote:
> > first of all it is a patcher yes it works fine in carrier
> > hernandez is a 9
> > letters word so i CAN'T be brute forced...& their is no program that
> > will
> > pull the password out.........idiot
>
> it's a freak exe file that does nothing but loads carrier up, and says
> incorrect version of application!
>
> :'( boo hoo :'( someone gave out your passwords who didn't pay for them
>

> justy a FYI there is a program from Passware that DOES do it, search a
> few of the warez groups and you'll find it, took my computer about 14
> hours to crack both of the passwords
>
> i'm sure Motorola would like to get an email about you trying tio sell
> their software
>

> --
> rbf351
> http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
http://cellphoneforums.net/t145670.html

i have it but it's locked to my computer