What will be top of YOUR xman wish list

G

Just wondered what all of you will most desire come crimbo? (Graphics orientated I mean)

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
That's a really hard one because I have so many choices. GeForce3, Radeon 8500, XBox, PS2, GameCube? If you ask me the XBox is nothing special because it's a PC that looks like a console which is Microsoft/Nvidia way to rip people off.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

I want the radeon 8500DV! *drools* ... but i can't afford it.... cos my car died.. so how about a new car! heheh!

<A HREF="http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?id=9933" target="_new"> My Rig </A>

G

Christmas wish list? I'm not a kid anymore, no one buys me anything for christmas. It's christmas 365 days a year when you're grown up. :)

SerArthurDayne

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001
My christmas wishlist is peace and love to all the world. And a Geforce 3 Ti 500 :D

"Laziness is a talent to be cultivated like any other" - Walter Slovotsky

FatBurger

Illustrious
My xman wish list? I want to see jean grey and rogue have a naughty slumber party.

Are you nuts??? Have you ever even SEEN Halle Berry? Hello??
Jean Grey and Cyclone, although you might as well throw Rogue and (the blue chick, can't remember the name) in there for the hell of it.

<font color=green>I post so you don't have to!
9/11 - RIP</font color=green>

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Hmm I'd like a Radeon AIW 8500DV, and a PCI Ti-200 both with digital plugs so I can have dual 18 inch flat panel screens. But I need to win the lotto first. Maybe throw in an audigy Platinum Ex and a matrox RT2500 so I can have a sweet audio/video editing system.
Besides that my computer is fast enough 1400 Mhz Tbird @1575 MHz. and my 80 gig RAID-0 array is more space then I'll need for a long time.