Error DeviceHarddisk3D - which harddisk is this?

I'm getting errors in my event log for \Device\Harddisk3\D. I cannot
determine which harddisk this is. The machine has a SATA RAID0 (two
physical drives), plus two more IDE drives on the primary IDE channel, plus
a CD-RW and DVD-RW as the two IDE drives on the secondary channel. Drive
"D:" is the DVD-RW. I'm pretty sure that the drive I'm looking for must be
one of the hard disks, since that's what the error says and I wasn't using
the cd or dvd when the errors were being logged.

I've tried poking around in the Disk Management and drive properties, but
nowhere can I find a device identified by "\Device\Harddisk3\D". Help!

Thanks,
- Wil

Usually the drives are numbered in the L.sub menu of the property screen in
diskmgmt.msc You might also try,run,type:Msinfo32 Hardware,problem devices.
Also,while most mfg DOS disk utilitys cant read RAID drives when installed
as a
set,the utilitys can easily run the diagnostics on IDE drives,download the
utility
and chk youre drives.