Installing Links 2003

I have not been able to install Links 2003 on my new computer. Also, I have a
photo program which will not install. Is there a setting in Windows XP that
would keep these programs from installing?

Hi,

No, there isn't. What happens when you try to install them?

Resolving problems with the Windows installer:
http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Installation

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Nebo" <Nebo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have not been able to install Links 2003 on my new computer. Also, I have
> photo program which will not install. Is there a setting in Windows XP
> that
> would keep these programs from installing?

I bevieve that this has answered my problem. Thanks. Nebo