Help and support screen

I am running windows XP home edition and for a few weeks now, when I open the
help and support screen i t does not displey properley. I wan to adjust my
startup resources but I get an error message when I click on this option
telling me internet explorer cannot load the objects???? I am wondering if
there is a cure for this or an alternative way to achieve adjusting my pc???
HELP

Rob303,

Which exact link in H&S causes this error. Also, post the exact error
message as that would help me troubleshoot the problem easily.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org

"Rob303" <Rob303@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am running windows XP home edition and for a few weeks now, when I open
>the
> help and support screen i t does not displey properley. I wan to adjust my
> startup resources but I get an error message when I click on this option
> telling me internet explorer cannot load the objects???? I am wondering if
> there is a cure for this or an alternative way to achieve adjusting my
> pc???
> HELP

Jan

Hi Ramesh,
I'm having a similar problem. I, too, want to adjust my startup resources
and I get an error message "Unable to load objects properly."
"Adjust your startup resources to improve performance" is under Built-in
Product Assistance & Maintenance...Thanks for any help/advice to resolve this
matter.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Rob303,
>
> Which exact link in H&S causes this error. Also, post the exact error
> message as that would help me troubleshoot the problem easily.
>
> --
> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "Rob303" <Rob303@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am running windows XP home edition and for a few weeks now, when I open
> >the
> > help and support screen i t does not displey properley. I wan to adjust my
> > startup resources but I get an error message when I click on this option
> > telling me internet explorer cannot load the objects???? I am wondering if
> > there is a cure for this or an alternative way to achieve adjusting my
> > pc???
> > HELP

I think you people are refering to things the computer mfg added. XP's Help has no such topic.