Run Command not showing

There is no Run command on my start menu and I can't get a disk to run.
2 answers Last reply
More about command showing

    Right-click on the green Start button and select:
    Properties > Start Menu > Customize, then place
    a check next to "Display Run" and click OK.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Lisa" wrote:

    | There is no Run command on my start menu and I can't get a disk to run.

    Hi ... See if this helps , Right click the start , then properties , then
    make sure its on the " Start Menu " tab , Then select " Customize " Now
    scroll down until you see the " Run Command " If it doesn't have a check
    mark on it ? Put it on there

    "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > There is no Run command on my start menu and I can't get a disk to run.

Support Start Menu Command Prompt Microsoft Windows XP