Run Command not showing

August 14, 2005 6:45:34 PM

There is no Run command on my start menu and I can't get a disk to run.

More about : run command showing

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 9:39:00 PM

Right-click on the green Start button and select:
Properties > Start Menu > Customize, then place
a check next to "Display Run" and click OK.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Lisa" wrote:

| There is no Run command on my start menu and I can't get a disk to run.
August 14, 2005 10:34:43 PM

Hi ... See if this helps , Right click the start , then properties , then
make sure its on the " Start Menu " tab , Then select " Customize " Now
scroll down until you see the " Run Command " If it doesn't have a check
mark on it ? Put it on there

news:D E9B4D00-E73F-49CA-B00B-01D13DD9DDF9@microsoft.com...