missing icon in Outlook Express

August 14, 2005 8:43:51 PM

My friend just had his pc in the shop and the hard drive reformatted. He is
using XP SP2 and Norton Antivirus 2005. Before this there was an icon in
the toolbar for Norton AntiSpam. I had him look at 'view', 'layout' and
'customize toolbar' but Norton AntiSpam is no where to be found. He does
have a 'Norton AntiSpam Folder'. Any ideas on how/where to find this icon
so it can be shown on the toolbar??

Max
August 17, 2005 7:34:26 PM

I solved the problem by myself.