missing icon in Outlook Express

My friend just had his pc in the shop and the hard drive reformatted. He is
using XP SP2 and Norton Antivirus 2005. Before this there was an icon in
the toolbar for Norton AntiSpam. I had him look at 'view', 'layout' and
'customize toolbar' but Norton AntiSpam is no where to be found. He does
have a 'Norton AntiSpam Folder'. Any ideas on how/where to find this icon
so it can be shown on the toolbar??

Max
1 answer Last reply
More about missing icon outlook express

    I solved the problem by myself.

    "Max" <missmax2@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > My friend just had his pc in the shop and the hard drive reformatted. He
    > is using XP SP2 and Norton Antivirus 2005. Before this there was an icon
    > in the toolbar for Norton AntiSpam. I had him look at 'view', 'layout'
    > and 'customize toolbar' but Norton AntiSpam is no where to be found. He
    > does have a 'Norton AntiSpam Folder'. Any ideas on how/where to find
    > this icon so it can be shown on the toolbar??
    >
    > Max

Norton Outlook Express Windows XP