  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 14, 2005 11:20:02 PM

i hjave tryed to start it and it wont and i need to use my printer but it
will not start

More about : print spooler service

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 4:31:54 PM

"Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i hjave tryed to start it and it wont and i need to use my printer but it
> will not start

Have a look in the event log and see if there are any errors being reported
there. (Start > Control Panel (classic view) > Administrative Tools > Event
Viewer) What I don't remember is whether errors will be logged to the
Application log or System log, so look in both. Any errors reported may give
you an indication about why it won't start.

Hope this helps,

Brian.

www.cryer.co.uk/brian
!