print spooler service

i hjave tryed to start it and it wont and i need to use my printer but it
will not start
1 answer Last reply
More about print spooler service

    "Derek" <Derek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >i hjave tryed to start it and it wont and i need to use my printer but it
    > will not start

    Have a look in the event log and see if there are any errors being reported
    there. (Start > Control Panel (classic view) > Administrative Tools > Event
    Viewer) What I don't remember is whether errors will be logged to the
    Application log or System log, so look in both. Any errors reported may give
    you an indication about why it won't start.

    Hope this helps,

    Brian.

    www.cryer.co.uk/brian

Print Spooler Support Microsoft Windows XP