How do I get rid of a menu bar?

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I have a menu bar that appeared vertically on the left side of my desktop
that I have no idea how it got there. It says "Folder Tasks", "Other Places"
and "Details" each with its own drop down box. I have tried to look under
Control Panel under Display and Folder Options and cannot figure out how to
get rid of this thing. It has totally obscured the files to the far right of
my desktop. Someone please help....

Thanks,

Ricky

Distinguished