Unlimited Checkers 1.1

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

http://www.naorsoft.com//indexu.html

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:

> http://www.naorsoft.com//indexu.html
>
>> Unlimited Checkers is a Java-based checkers (also known as draughts)
>> game.
>> It features two modes (Regular & Unlimited), good graphics, optional
>> hints,
>> sound effects including audio from your opponent, and more.
>>
>> The two types are very much the same, except that in the regular Type
>> piece's can't move
>> beyond the board borders, where at the Unlimited type, there are no
>> border's to the board,
>> So that pieces can jump beyond the board borders, to the opposite side.
>>
>> The AI is NegaScout,A variation of The AlphaBeta Algorithm,
>> is also strong and fast, making it one of the best checkers AIs ever
>> made.
>>
>> The game has 4 difficulty levels making it a good opponent
>> for advanced players as well as beginners.

i am obviously no web programmer - think this can be installed on a
website (with the authors permission of course) - not all java programs
can be installed on a website can they ?

*ProteanThread* wrote:
> Vegard Krog Petersen wrote:
>
> http://www.naorsoft.com//indexu.html
> Unlimited Checkers is a Java-based checkers (also known as draughts)
> game.
>
>> i am obviously no web programmer - think this can be installed on a
>> website (with the authors permission of course) - not all java programs
>> can be installed on a website can they ?

Me neither... But at least I know there are Javascripts (for webpages),
Java appletts (can be used on webpages) and Java applications (and here
I don't know if they can be published on the web or not...)

But beware: I just found out that the download includes spyware:
http://www.download.com/Unlimited-Checkers/3000-2102-10280369.html

regards from