How do i select which programs i want to automatically start is the toolbar
when windows boots up. (hope this makes sense)

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:7B8EA108-07A0-46BB-803B-CCDC98381DE5@microsoft.com,
H2H <H2H@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> How do i select which programs i want to automatically start is the
> toolbar when windows boots up. (hope this makes sense)

Startup Control Panel:
http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml

You can just drag shortcuts to the startup section of the start menu to make
stuff start on boot too.

Galen
--

"Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
its solution is its own reward."

Sherlock Holmes