Start up

How do i select which programs i want to automatically start is the toolbar
when windows boots up. (hope this makes sense)
1 answer Last reply
More about start

    In news:7B8EA108-07A0-46BB-803B-CCDC98381DE5@microsoft.com,
    H2H <H2H@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > How do i select which programs i want to automatically start is the
    > toolbar when windows boots up. (hope this makes sense)

    Startup Control Panel:
    http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml

    You can just drag shortcuts to the startup section of the start menu to make
    stuff start on boot too.

    Galen
    --

    "Chance has put in our way a most singular and whimsical problem, and
    its solution is its own reward."

    Sherlock Holmes

Support Microsoft Windows XP