I730 Software update

I recently updated the software on my I730, and noticed that in the
days immediately following the procedure, that the battery was wearing
down rather quickly.

Prior to the upgrade, I could get a minimum of a day and a half out of
the battery, Tuesday and today (Wednesday) I'm barely getting 8-10
hours on an overnight charge.

Anyone else notice this, or having similiar issues?

does anyone no where i can find the program to download so that i can
get ringtones...i already got the datacable but i cant figure out how
to get the program i need..its the i730...thanks
Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
Mobile Technology Forums

Jeff Meunier <hoover1@cox.net> wrote:
> I recently updated the software on my I730, and noticed that in the
> days immediately following the procedure, that the battery was wearing
> down rather quickly.
>
> Prior to the upgrade, I could get a minimum of a day and a half out of
> the battery, Tuesday and today (Wednesday) I'm barely getting 8-10
> hours on an overnight charge.
>
> Anyone else notice this, or having similiar issues?

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!
I'm eating batteries like crazy and the phone is acting very slow.

I have not noticed a change in my battery since the upgrade 2 weeks ago.