I730 Software update

I recently updated the software on my I730, and noticed that in the
days immediately following the procedure, that the battery was wearing
down rather quickly.

Prior to the upgrade, I could get a minimum of a day and a half out of
the battery, Tuesday and today (Wednesday) I'm barely getting 8-10
hours on an overnight charge.

Anyone else notice this, or having similiar issues?
3 answers Last reply
More about i730 software update
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    does anyone no where i can find the program to download so that i can
    get ringtones...i already got the datacable but i cant figure out how
    to get the program i need..its the i730...thanks
    Posted via http://www.mPedia.com
    Mobile Technology Forums
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Jeff Meunier <hoover1@cox.net> wrote:
    > I recently updated the software on my I730, and noticed that in the
    > days immediately following the procedure, that the battery was wearing
    > down rather quickly.
    >
    > Prior to the upgrade, I could get a minimum of a day and a half out of
    > the battery, Tuesday and today (Wednesday) I'm barely getting 8-10
    > hours on an overnight charge.
    >
    > Anyone else notice this, or having similiar issues?

    I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!
    I'm eating batteries like crazy and the phone is acting very slow.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    I have not noticed a change in my battery since the upgrade 2 weeks ago.

    > I recently updated the software on my I730, and noticed that in the
    > days immediately following the procedure, that the battery was wearing
    > down rather quickly.
    >
    > Prior to the upgrade, I could get a minimum of a day and a half out of
    > the battery, Tuesday and today (Wednesday) I'm barely getting 8-10
    > hours on an overnight charge.
    >
    > Anyone else notice this, or having similiar issues?

Nextel Battery Software Internet Service Providers