System Restore to like new

August 16, 2005 12:31:24 AM

How can I use system restore to bring it back to what it was like when I
first received it? Or is there a way to do this?? Please help and thanks!

More about : system restore

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 3:49:22 AM

Is this a name brand computer, like Dell - Gateway - HP - Compaq? If so,
they all give you a way and the necessary tools (CD's -Hidden partitions
etc) to do so. Look at your instruction manual.

If it is a white box made by someone local and has a retail or OEM copy of
Windows installed, not likely - unless you only started using it a week or
two ago.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner
"If you knew as much as you think you know,

"Regina" <Regina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I use system restore to bring it back to what it was like when I
> first received it? Or is there a way to do this?? Please help and
> thanks!
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 3:49:23 AM

Sorry, it is a Dell Inspiron 2350 Laptop. Having some issues and unstable
and it won't read the disk in the cd rom so I thought I would try to restore
to the new setting. I thought there was a way to just do a system restore
like new or something. Thanks!!!

!