Your question

Which laptop?

Tags:
  • Laptops
  • Acer
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
February 20, 2013 1:09:46 PM

This

http://store.acer.com/store/acerna/en_US/pd/ThemeID.304...

or

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/hp-15-6-g6-notebook-amd-a8...

Please tell me which one to pick I don't know which one is better. Also is acer a good brand?

More about : laptop

a c 245 D Laptop
February 20, 2013 4:12:42 PM

Hi :) 

Budget ? and type of use ?

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
February 20, 2013 7:05:07 PM

Below $600 I guess. I will just be using the computer for whatever mostly for just doing stuff on or itunes some basic web surfing. Sometimes I might game not hard core game. The acer seems perfect but its to cheap price to good to be true for a laptop with that specs something must be wrong with it.
m
l
Related resources
a c 245 D Laptop
February 20, 2013 7:08:59 PM

The Acer is just an average cheapy machine, but so is the HP....

Personally I would take the HP, but not much in it...

NEITHER will game well though, for that you need to add another $1000 to $1500...

m
l
February 20, 2013 7:25:14 PM

I'm sure there is someone that will say something bad about every brand but I have never had good luck with HP. Had problems ranging from unstable systems to overheating.

Take that for what it's worth.
m
l
February 20, 2013 9:50:37 PM

Brett928S2 said:

The Acer is just an average cheapy machine, but so is the HP....

Personally I would take the HP, but not much in it...

NEITHER will game well though, for that you need to add another $1000 to $1500...

I know how a computer works I said not hard core gaming that means LOL(legend of league ) or warcraft 3 or gta sa samp. They don't require much specs on a computer.

urkain said:
I'm sure there is someone that will say something bad about every brand but I have never had good luck with HP. Had problems ranging from unstable systems to overheating.

Take that for what it's worth.

I had an HP before and it was good enough but it would over heat but it never became unstable or shut down on me so I am having trouble deciding between the acer and the hp. The acer specs are good and the hp is okay. I also like the look of the acer better but not sure bout acer I never bought them before.
m
l
February 20, 2013 11:40:28 PM

Have anyone here tried an ACER computer before? If so please speak up because I am really loving that ACER, I just never used acer laptops or desktops before.
m
l
February 22, 2013 6:34:26 PM

???
m
l