Which laptop?

8 answers Last reply
More about which laptop
  1. Hi :)

Budget ? and type of use ?

All the best Brett :)
  2. Below $600 I guess. I will just be using the computer for whatever mostly for just doing stuff on or itunes some basic web surfing. Sometimes I might game not hard core game. The acer seems perfect but its to cheap price to good to be true for a laptop with that specs something must be wrong with it.
  3. Hi :)

The Acer is just an average cheapy machine, but so is the HP....

Personally I would take the HP, but not much in it...

NEITHER will game well though, for that you need to add another $1000 to $1500...

4. I'm sure there is someone that will say something bad about every brand but I have never had good luck with HP. Had problems ranging from unstable systems to overheating.

Take that for what it's worth.
  5. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

The Acer is just an average cheapy machine, but so is the HP....

Personally I would take the HP, but not much in it...

NEITHER will game well though, for that you need to add another $1000 to $1500...

I know how a computer works I said not hard core gaming that means LOL(legend of league ) or warcraft 3 or gta sa samp. They don't require much specs on a computer.

Anonymous said:
    I'm sure there is someone that will say something bad about every brand but I have never had good luck with HP. Had problems ranging from unstable systems to overheating.

Take that for what it's worth.

I had an HP before and it was good enough but it would over heat but it never became unstable or shut down on me so I am having trouble deciding between the acer and the hp. The acer specs are good and the hp is okay. I also like the look of the acer better but not sure bout acer I never bought them before.
  6. For games I'd say the acer is better intel and 630m will be slightly better than the amd a8 with 7640g. If you can find the new version of that acer with the 730m on sale even better.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-GT-630M.63761.0.html
  7. Have anyone here tried an ACER computer before? If so please speak up because I am really loving that ACER, I just never used acer laptops or desktops before.
  8. ???
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Acer