My Nextel

I am trying to register on my nextel, and I can't
get it to go through. I finally had to call
customer service. The guy set it up for me on his
computer, and I can log on and look at my bills,
etc., but I can't change my password, personal
info, or do anything that requires me to submit
something to them. I use Windows XP Pro, and
Netscape 7.1. This may have something to do with
SSL, cookies, or some other setting I am not aware
of.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Robert

"Robert A. Cibiras" <NP-PACibiras@cox.net> wrote in message
>I am trying to register on my nextel, and I can't get it to go through. I
>finally had to call customer service. The guy set it up for me on his
>computer, and I can log on and look at my bills, etc., but I can't change
>my password, personal info, or do anything that requires me to submit
>something to them. I use Windows XP Pro, and Netscape 7.1. This may have
>something to do with SSL, cookies, or some other setting I am not aware of.
>
> Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Robert

Try a different internet browser. I have internet explorer, Netscape 7.1,
avant, and maxson. I haven't had any problems with them. Netscape every now
and then does have problems with secure connections.

I had the same problem being behind an old router. I flashe the software
in the router to a more current version and was able to gain full
access. If you are behind a router you can try eliminating it if
possible for troubleshooting purposes.

Mike